Articles for the first class

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Articles for the first class

Post by frankli on Sat Oct 17, 2015 2:22 am

I am the guy usually have monkey brain in my head. After Ali's class, I have learned how to keep inner peace, focusing on one thing other than multi-task.

frankli

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by geoffrey30 on Sat Oct 17, 2015 3:39 am

Everyone, everytime, monky brain is existed. How to deal with it, in the past, for my way is that to try to stop thinking, keep mind empty, let monky go out of my brain. But it is lower efficiency, the effect is also not good. This artical let me know another way to control thinking, to guide thinking.

geoffrey30

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by geoffrey30 on Sat Oct 17, 2015 4:00 am

That is very superised for me to read the articale "People especially for man is afraid to be alone with their thoughts". "People usually think of mind wandering as being a bad thing, because it interrupts when you’re trying to pay attention." This is normal, should not be blamed.
To be honest, till now, I still not know how to deal clear....

geoffrey30

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by geoffrey30 on Sat Oct 17, 2015 4:06 am

geoffrey30 wrote:Everyone, everytime, monky brain is existed. How to deal with it, in the past, for my way is that to try to stop thinking, keep mind empty, let monky go out of my brain. But it is lower efficiency, the effect is also not good. This artical let me know another way to control thinking, to guide thinking.

But even we know what should do, but how to do it will, we still need time to practice.

geoffrey30

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by luyinxun on Sat Oct 17, 2015 4:33 am

Monkey brain is an disruption when you need to concentrate, but we have to confess that we spend a large part of life doing it. Actually,if you make good use of it, sometimes mind wandering can help boost creativity and productivity at work.

luyinxun

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeman Yu on Sat Oct 17, 2015 8:05 am

When you think you are thinking something, actually you are spending most of the time on monkey mind. That is my feeling. So the result is that we can not focus on one point for a long time as "flow". Controling our mind to concentrate our thought benefits us to get the feeling of "flow" and to learn experiences quickly. Because more experiences lead to a better life. After Ali's class, we should practise to put our monkeys into cage.

Freeman Yu

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophie Zhaochen on Sat Oct 17, 2015 8:08 am

From the first class, I learned that monkey mind is very light and variable, so as the monkey mind interacts with the body it begins to slow down and settle. We can see that monkey brain is everywhere in our daily life, but monkey mind can be trained.

Sophie Zhaochen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 4:19 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Back to top