MBA@Fudan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How do you like our teacher Ali ?Can you describe him by one word?

+77
jibinli
AdamWang
Tristan Xia
Paul_lu
Mou Jingrui
benliu
Weng Shechao
Hu Huan
wen wen
ShiLiang
hengchao
Suky Yang
orangeli
yangqing
Wang Zijiao
sophiaguo
zhouch_sh
BoqianWang
jeremy_SG
frankli
neoli
Lucy Gong (Yulu Gong)
Chen Jiating
XU Iris (Shanshan)
ZHANG Ji
nancysdm
Zou Fuyong
elaine.dong
Huang Chunlei
Wenchao Xu
Summer(Zuo Congcong)
Minqiang Tim WU
zhaojun Wan万朝君
Wayne Yang
Chen Yujia
yfzhou83
amandazheng
TANG Jianzhong
Jie Zhu
Lujinyuan
Martin Ma - Ma Jinhui
Jing Huang
tangney
ZHU Yu
Renee CAO Lei
黄如艺
jamiezhu
YANG Jing
Xingwang.Lu
Shirley Zheng
Richard Mok
Sunny(王晶)-15GA
Wanghui.leo
Freeman Yu
wuyingqiang
damage840225
wenkaigu
Yonglei Xu
CHANG Yan, Carol
Sophie Zhaochen
Rachel Han
Chen Liyun(Chloe)
alar
zhangjie2014
Jimmywang(Wang Jiming)
Charles Fu (Ruiqiang Fu)
Edward(Wang Yunzhi)
Joanna(Zhang Xiaojing)
William(Guo_Wenming)
Yvonne (Gao Yiwen)
Zhang Yingying - Laurel
Wu Suling
Cynthia (Sui Xin)
Li Bin_ Jack Li
Cai Wei (Nathan Cai)
Tu Yuan
Sun Ji
81 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

How do you like our teacher Ali ?Can you describe him by one word? - Page 2 Empty Re: How do you like our teacher Ali ?Can you describe him by one word?

Post by wenkaigu Sun Sep 13, 2015 5:26 pm

With one word to describe Profess A.F, i would like to use PACE, which means Professional, Amiable, Creative and Enthusiastic.

Besides for the knowledge relevant to creative and innovation, the most important thing that he has taught for me is to guide us to explore the meaning of a happy life.

Look forward to more fantastic things from his class and highly appreciated for his efforts.

wenkaigu

Back to top Go down

How do you like our teacher Ali ?Can you describe him by one word? - Page 2 Empty Re: How do you like our teacher Ali ?Can you describe him by one word?

Post by damage840225 Mon Sep 14, 2015 3:51 am

Thoughtful, the first word comes into my mind

damage840225

Back to top Go down

Post by wuyingqiang Mon Sep 14, 2015 10:23 am

Prof. Ali's way of light music meditation is very interesting, I start to practice during daily work.

wuyingqiang

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeman Yu Mon Sep 14, 2015 11:12 am

Thought-provoking teacher! Ali

Freeman Yu

Back to top Go down

Post by Wanghui.leo Mon Sep 14, 2015 11:40 am

Ideologist, Prof. Ali overtops a teacher of MBA education, he is a mentor who conducts us to think about the sense of our life.

Wanghui.leo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sunny(王晶)-15GA Mon Sep 14, 2015 11:48 am

Amazing
This is my first lecture in English lesson,Ali teacher left a deep impression on me:professional、clear、logical、artistic

I really like this course!

Sunny(王晶)-15GA

Back to top Go down

Post by Richard Mok Mon Sep 14, 2015 12:10 pm

I would say "ingenious", cause in the first 2 sessions of this class, I was inspired to apply philosophical ideas to find problems in cases and meet challenges in daily life, quite intriguing.

Richard Mok

Back to top Go down

Post by Shirley Zheng Mon Sep 14, 2015 12:31 pm

lol! Jazz Dancer

Shirley Zheng

Back to top Go down

Post by Xingwang.Lu Mon Sep 14, 2015 1:24 pm

When talking about the impression of Prof. Ali, the first word come to my mind would be:

Illuminate....

Contrary to the traditional education in China, Prof. Ali did not teach us about what is it and what to do it, event how to do it... but rather than enlighten us to think about the very infrastructure element of the things, which is the most shortage in China's education nowadays...

I believe such kind of experience would help us to figure out the deepest issues in our mind, and both of us would benefit the from it in the future life...

Xingwang.Lu

Back to top Go down

Post by YANG Jing Tue Sep 15, 2015 6:49 pm

Smart, direct, open-minded. He understands Chinese culture and knows Chinese studedents. So lucky to meet Ali in the first course of my MBA.

YANG Jing

Back to top Go down

Post by jamiezhu Wed Sep 16, 2015 5:46 am

I'd like to describe our professor Ali as “ Interesting ”
Ali is really a great story teller, hope can gain more inspiration from his music and class.

jamiezhu

Back to top Go down

Post by 黄如艺 Thu Sep 17, 2015 7:52 am

Charming. Wisdom. Confident.

黄如艺

Back to top Go down

Post by Renee CAO Lei Thu Sep 17, 2015 9:50 am

Couldn't agree more.

Renee CAO Lei

Back to top Go down

Post by ZHU Yu Thu Sep 17, 2015 4:35 pm

Pro Ali is not only a teacher, but also a philosopher. His words in class are always pearls of wisdom, sometimes represented behind aphorisms from famous people, which leaves me a deep impression.
Ali’s teaching style is profound and humorous. His passion is to challenge students to think outside the box, and to make a difference in others’ lives. I think he has made it, at least to me. In his class, I’m not only studying the MBA curriculum, but also thinking about the meaning of happy life, reviewing and mapping out my life.
I believe that a good start makes a half success. It’s fortunate for me to take lectures from Ali, as the first course of the two years’ study.

ZHU Yu

Back to top Go down

Post by tangney Sun Sep 20, 2015 8:36 am

passion,and wisdom

tangney

Back to top Go down

Post by Jing Huang Sun Sep 20, 2015 9:39 am

Passionate and humourous! I like Professor Ali so much!

Jing Huang

Back to top Go down

Post by Martin Ma - Ma Jinhui Mon Sep 21, 2015 4:10 am

smart!

Martin Ma - Ma Jinhui

Back to top Go down

Post by Lujinyuan Mon Sep 21, 2015 5:37 am

I'd like to use the word "crafting" to describe Pro Ali's teaching style for he pays more attention on the way that he teaches than the content he shows to us. From his class, we learnt how to imagine and connect, rather than how to memorize or apply models. I really appreciate his lessons.

Lujinyuan

Back to top Go down

Post by Jie Zhu Tue Sep 22, 2015 9:56 am

Insight

Jie Zhu

Back to top Go down

Post by TANG Jianzhong Tue Sep 22, 2015 5:54 pm

Artistic!

TANG Jianzhong

Back to top Go down

Post by amandazheng Wed Sep 23, 2015 9:27 am

Ali is a fantastic person with a lot of passion though he is strict with his students sometimes:P , but still we all like him a lot. Because in his class we learn how to focus on one thing each time,
focusing is very important for our life.

amandazheng

Back to top Go down

Post by yfzhou83 Wed Sep 23, 2015 11:33 am

Dedicated
Pro Ali is an experienced teacher, he can continue to teach more than 7 hours one day and use different skills to let the students keep their attention during the whole class, I mean the variety of teaching methods.
Such as do the meditation at the beginning of the class, come to the students and communicate with him, group counseling, let the group members as the facilitator of the case, all this methods could let the students keep the focus on the class!

yfzhou83

Back to top Go down

Post by Chen Yujia Wed Sep 23, 2015 1:01 pm

If let me choose a word for Ali, I would choose inspirational. He shows the pleasure of aquiring the knowledge in his class, and he is also a good communicator. He shares his joy and passion and tries to bring the best out of his students, which makes him profoundly admired. Thanks for his great efforts!

Chen Yujia

Back to top Go down

Post by Wayne Yang Wed Sep 23, 2015 6:04 pm

Just as stated in his resume, Ali is a professor whose passion is to challenge students to think out side the box. During the class, he impressed me not only the methodology he taught for MBA study,but the ways of thinking which could also be used for the whole life time, such as “ Do more exercises to train”, “ step out of the comfort zone and experience different life style ” and etc. The longer I listened to his class, the more inspiration I got. Thus, if you want me to use one word to describe him, it is definitely the one- “inspiring”.

Wayne Yang

Back to top Go down

Post by zhaojun Wan万朝君 Fri Sep 25, 2015 6:09 pm

Creative, charming and wise. Professor inspires us both in business and life. I think he make others' life different. His words inspire me to think about life and work in a diferrent and broarder perspective.

zhaojun Wan万朝君

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum