MBA@Fudan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How do you like our teacher Ali ?Can you describe him by one word?

+77
jibinli
AdamWang
Tristan Xia
Paul_lu
Mou Jingrui
benliu
Weng Shechao
Hu Huan
wen wen
ShiLiang
hengchao
Suky Yang
orangeli
yangqing
Wang Zijiao
sophiaguo
zhouch_sh
BoqianWang
jeremy_SG
frankli
neoli
Lucy Gong (Yulu Gong)
Chen Jiating
XU Iris (Shanshan)
ZHANG Ji
nancysdm
Zou Fuyong
elaine.dong
Huang Chunlei
Wenchao Xu
Summer(Zuo Congcong)
Minqiang Tim WU
zhaojun Wan万朝君
Wayne Yang
Chen Yujia
yfzhou83
amandazheng
TANG Jianzhong
Jie Zhu
Lujinyuan
Martin Ma - Ma Jinhui
Jing Huang
tangney
ZHU Yu
Renee CAO Lei
黄如艺
jamiezhu
YANG Jing
Xingwang.Lu
Shirley Zheng
Richard Mok
Sunny(王晶)-15GA
Wanghui.leo
Freeman Yu
wuyingqiang
damage840225
wenkaigu
Yonglei Xu
CHANG Yan, Carol
Sophie Zhaochen
Rachel Han
Chen Liyun(Chloe)
alar
zhangjie2014
Jimmywang(Wang Jiming)
Charles Fu (Ruiqiang Fu)
Edward(Wang Yunzhi)
Joanna(Zhang Xiaojing)
William(Guo_Wenming)
Yvonne (Gao Yiwen)
Zhang Yingying - Laurel
Wu Suling
Cynthia (Sui Xin)
Li Bin_ Jack Li
Cai Wei (Nathan Cai)
Tu Yuan
Sun Ji
81 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

How do you like our teacher Ali ?Can you describe him by one word? - Page 3 Empty Re: How do you like our teacher Ali ?Can you describe him by one word?

Post by Minqiang Tim WU Sat Sep 26, 2015 6:35 am

Is this also a topic to discuss?
Yes, Ali is an impressive professor! He leads us to think which we may not consider in the past.

Minqiang Tim WU

Back to top Go down

How do you like our teacher Ali ?Can you describe him by one word? - Page 3 Empty Re: How do you like our teacher Ali ?Can you describe him by one word?

Post by YANG Jing Sat Sep 26, 2015 7:56 pm

He really spent much time to make us feel good on the course

YANG Jing

Back to top Go down

Post by Summer(Zuo Congcong) Wed Sep 30, 2015 5:36 am

I really enjoy Ali's course ~It's great to have Ali as our first course teacher , helping me to rethink the whole journey of MBA program and even my life-long journey.

Ali is smart and sharp, I've learned a lot from him. To train our brain , to enjoy art and cultivate creativity, to using story-telling link the knowledge you want to remember...I like these tips and will use them in my life.

Thank you for leading us a way to be creative ~

Summer(Zuo Congcong)

Back to top Go down

Post by 黄如艺 Sun Oct 04, 2015 11:37 am

With more classes, I like pro. Ali more. With current team project I'm working on, I started to be very passionate about the innovative idea I came out.
Thank you~ for leading my way to a surprising and adventurous future~~~

黄如艺

Back to top Go down

Post by Wenchao Xu Thu Oct 08, 2015 6:43 pm

dedicated, lead you to think the combination of arts and science. Science will change the world, but art is the thing which will change people's mind Very Happy

Wenchao Xu

Back to top Go down

Post by Huang Chunlei Fri Oct 09, 2015 6:01 pm

"Don't live your life, experience your life", wonderful

Huang Chunlei

Back to top Go down

Post by elaine.dong Mon Oct 12, 2015 10:43 am

Huang Chunlei wrote:"Don't live your life, experience your life", wonderful
I like this phrase! Professor Ali is not only a lecturer, but also a life philosopher. When he mentioned "life is about experience" on the class, i was really think deeply about my personal life and work.
I like these philosophies!

elaine.dong

Back to top Go down

Post by Zou Fuyong Mon Oct 12, 2015 11:49 am

Geilivable Razz

Zou Fuyong

Back to top Go down

Post by nancysdm Mon Oct 12, 2015 1:08 pm

In my eyes, Ali is a special person, knowledgeable, experience and wise. From his unique perspective, he gave us classes of CBI, full of joy, inspiration and insight.

nancysdm

Back to top Go down

Post by ZHANG Ji Mon Oct 12, 2015 7:54 pm

Passion.I like his style.

ZHANG Ji

Back to top Go down

Post by XU Iris (Shanshan) Wed Oct 14, 2015 3:38 am

Ali is a great teach with passion and knowledge. I do like what he said: the reality is now. We may spend out whole to pursue something we don't have, but we forget to enjoy the moment, enjoy now.

I was really inspired after our first CBI class.

XU Iris (Shanshan)

Back to top Go down

Post by Chen Jiating Thu Oct 15, 2015 7:12 am

Fun, passionate, he inspires us to think creatively and made me realize the disadvantages of using digital devices

Chen Jiating

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucy Gong (Yulu Gong) Thu Oct 15, 2015 5:20 pm

Ali is very inspiring and his class is interesting and meanful. I learned a lot!

Lucy Gong (Yulu Gong)

Back to top Go down

Post by neoli Fri Oct 16, 2015 7:00 pm

Inspiring. Prof. Ali always could show us some smart thinking. He always could let me have a feeling like "Aha", to find some new angle to analysis the topic.

neoli

Back to top Go down

Post by frankli Sat Oct 17, 2015 2:03 am

Tough guy, humorous

frankli

Back to top Go down

Post by jeremy_SG Mon Sep 05, 2016 11:55 am

Inspirational!

jeremy_SG

Back to top Go down

Post by BoqianWang Tue Sep 06, 2016 1:07 pm

Wisdom

BoqianWang

Back to top Go down

Post by zhouch_sh Tue Sep 06, 2016 6:37 pm

Wise

zhouch_sh

Back to top Go down

Post by sophiaguo Fri Sep 09, 2016 6:11 am

An interesting, wisdom teacher. I enjoy his class very much.

sophiaguo

Back to top Go down

Post by Wang Zijiao Mon Sep 12, 2016 11:53 am

Interesting!

Wang Zijiao

Back to top Go down

Post by yangqing Mon Sep 12, 2016 2:58 pm

The one word to Ali shall be JAZZ!
Ali showed me a new experience of learning and teaching. We have hotness discussion on class. It made me rethink my methodology if I face a issue. I will try to use the method I studied on class to analyse and solve.

yangqing

Back to top Go down

Post by orangeli Tue Sep 13, 2016 6:11 pm

One word for Pro.Ali, if it for me to choose, will be An "Inspiring-Mind".
After ten years of master graduation, it is the first time I am seriously thinking of living an innovative life, full of passion and hope.
Thanks for being with us, pro. Ali. Basketball bounce

orangeli

Back to top Go down

Post by Suky Yang Wed Sep 14, 2016 6:43 am

Passion

Suky Yang

Back to top Go down

How do you like our teacher Ali ?Can you describe him by one word? - Page 3 Empty People he who confidence with his knowledge and expertise

Post by hengchao Wed Sep 14, 2016 6:58 am

Straightforward .

hengchao

Back to top Go down

Post by ShiLiang Fri Sep 16, 2016 4:41 am

a mentor, who tells us to stop, to concentrate and to go beyond

ShiLiang

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum