MBA@Fudan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monkey Mind

+45
gaozhiqun
orangeli
BoqianWang
AdamWang
jameswang
Shijia_Zheng
Jeff Liang
Jennifer Yang
Xiaoyu Yuan
shan jianqiu
Lin Shuqing
Xiang.Du (Bob)
Carol-HuangSuYao
Yacheng
Tracy Bu Qijun
sunkuang
Mou Jingrui
Paul_lu
Betty Yang (Cuiping)
davidpan
benliu
ShiLiang
Weng Shechao
Lin Lixian (Lynn)
Yang Banghao
yangqing
Wang Zijiao
zhuyun
SuKang0821
Trezy Xue
wen wen
brave.han
Tristan Xia
jibinli
LUO JIAYIN
jeremy_SG
hengchao
Zhenzhen
sophiaguo
Chenchen Guo
Fu Zhenyu - Demi
zhangfang16GA
Suky Yang
May Xia
Admin
49 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Monkey Mind - Page 3 Empty Re: Monkey Mind

Post by yangqing Sat Sep 24, 2016 3:47 am

If monkey mind can not be avoid,then how to train us to control monkey mind well? The ability to control moonkey mind is congenital or postnatal? What's themethods to improve the ability to control monkey mind from body and skill?

yangqing

Back to top Go down

Post by gaozhiqun Sat Sep 24, 2016 4:02 am

When I was a little boy, I always try to control and manage the monkey, but it's not a feasible way.

When you're angry the monkey is angry. When you seek to control the monkey, you will find that you are controlled by him. This article gives us a good solution to how to deal with the monkey. Stop thinking, relax. Just enjoy the life, let the heart peace, and not affected by the interference of the outside world. It's let my thoughts more clearly, let me more efficient.

gaozhiqun

Back to top Go down

Post by gaozhiqun Sat Sep 24, 2016 4:05 am

When I was a little boy, I always try to control and manage the monkey, but it's not a feasible way.

When you're angry the monkey is angry. When you seek to control the monkey, you will find that you are controlled by him. This article gives us a good solution to how to deal with the monkey. Stop thinking, relax. Just enjoy the life, let the heart peace, and not affected by the interference of the outside world. It's let my thoughts more clearly, let me more efficient

gaozhiqun

Back to top Go down

Post by zhouch_sh Sat Sep 24, 2016 7:56 am

after reading the monkey mind, I found that the monkey mind alway in my mind, especially when I was relax, have no clear target and no time pressure, I think here and there. but didn't know why. now I try to focus on one target, set a guideline, find that it works, I can finish one work more efficiently.
so try to pay attention, avoid multiwork is very important.

zhouch_sh

Back to top Go down

Post by Aaron Min Sat Sep 24, 2016 10:07 am

The word is completely new to me before I take the class. I was hard to control my mind to concentrate to on single task. Always thinking other things when I'm doing anything thing. When in the work, I normally do slides/excel sheet, reply email and take phone calls at the same time. However, the quality and the time spend can no be guaranteed. It's important that change my behavior pattern. By practicing Controlling my monkey mind from frequently switching from one channel to another would release my brain energy burden and increase the efficiency.

Aaron Min

Back to top Go down

Post by ceciliazhang123 Sat Sep 24, 2016 11:22 am

Monkey mind is a kind of nature of animals, where humanbeings were evoluted from. The differences between real humanbeings and mokeys are creativity. Both humanbeings or monkeys could react to the stimulation from the outside, but only humanbeings could control theimselves well, and do things with an oritation, and could have a innovative way to solve problems, not just learn and do things, we need to make progress in our actions and solutions.

ceciliazhang123

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelvin Hao Sat Sep 24, 2016 7:16 pm

In the article, monkey mind was described and discussed. We could got the conclusion that we should tame the monkey mind rather than avoid the monkey mind. I quite agree with the view. In the actual life, we also facing some similar situations in which Monday mind occur. For example, when I work as a business person, in most time I could not 100% concentrate on the selling work. My thinking will jump from here to there. I may think whether I need to change a job to get a new offer when I feel unhappy. I may also think whether I need to internally transfer to other teams to have a better boss when I am not satisfied with current manager. It should be quite natural. However, the key thing is how you react with your monkey mind. As for me, I normally pull my idea back through logic thinking. I need conquer the monkey mind when the idea is not appropriate。 However, sometime, Monday mind might be good hint for me to change another way to try. It is really necessary to make reasonable judgement and do rational analysis when different minds appear. My suggestion it to have a balance among monkey minds either in life or in work.

Kelvin Hao

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3