MBA@Fudan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2016-Monkey mind

+46
Carey_Chu
marie.tung
Happy Alma
狂奔的蜗牛
nancy70800
ellenlu
Luke HE
baoheng2018
Limengmeng
Jerry SONG
tangdonghua
lynn0620
Wu Wei
baiyun
Shen-ling
lance_li
GUO SHU001
ydgu
lindaxie
ViviZha
caspermh
lisanhao1112@hotmail.com
cheng.dai
wqinsh
irisgogogo
Nathan Ni
miaoweichao
Cui Jing
Emma Xu
Victor Chung
Ji.wei
camille.chalons
amiechen
rocky_xu
superkellyzhou
HM-Mary SONG
popigao
Daisy_Lujing Wang
dianexiadi
hku_fudan_cloud
laurapeiqian
EvanWang2016
Luisa_Xu
lizzy_luyan
lawrence wang
Admin
50 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

2016-Monkey mind - Page 3 Empty 2016-Monkey mind

Post by marie.tung Sun Sep 25, 2016 6:19 pm

The human and monkey is differece , the human have creativity , they are analytical and innovative ability . lots of the experiment have showed the monkey only animal, they have simple imitation ability , and no thinking . so human can research the tech, and can reach outer space by the rockets or spacecraft

marie.tung

Back to top Go down

2016-Monkey mind - Page 3 Empty Re: 2016-Monkey mind

Post by Carey_Chu Sun Sep 25, 2016 8:01 pm

'Monkey mind' is a very fresh word to me, but in my daily life, when I want to come up with some new ideas, I may use Monkey mind. And I will keep learning how to using this skill and develop my personal ability.

Carey_Chu

Back to top Go down

Post by Carey_Chu Sun Sep 25, 2016 8:10 pm

'Monkey mind' is a very fresh word to me, but in my daily life, when I want to come up with some new ideas, I may use Monkey mind. And I will keep learning how to using this skill and develop my personal ability.

Carey_Chu

Back to top Go down

Post by stakeachancez Mon Sep 26, 2016 12:43 am

After reading the two articles that are related to the concepts of “what are thoughts and how to think,” apparently “the monkey mind and the conceptual mind are both human-natures I believed. Monkey mind are frequently used in our Chinese four-character idioms with “yima”, and we called it as “xinyuanyima”, means that human’s motion is in a restless and jumpy mood. However, we are unable to ignore or refuse these kinds of mind, but we can practice and train ourselves to accommodate the monkey in our mind. Hold your breath, let everything go, and make yourself ready. For the second article, I don’t recall seeing any people around my life would be significant. For instance, I like to sit or lie down alone and let my mind wander. Honestly, I totally enjoy the thinking time, because I can manage my mind and plan to do something in the meditation. On the other hand, I totally understand that many people have no ideas how to enjoy thinking alone. Maybe they move a bit fast in the fast-paced society like Shanghai; simultaneously, many of them suffer much pressure from the issues from both work and family. Therefore, they might need to be entertained every single minute by something on social Media or smart phones. BTW, I was impressed by “the 190 electric shocks in 15 minutes.” That’s all I can say is WOW, Awesome! LOL

stakeachancez

Back to top Go down

Post by tyrekying Mon Sep 26, 2016 3:00 am

I think sometimes our mind that jumps from thought to thought like a monkey jumps from tree to tree. This is desirable because the monkey mind is in an agitated state. It dreads something that may occur in the future or fixates on something that happened in the past. It jumps around, resting briefly on one of the many thoughts that pop up before moving on to something else. Learning to recognize this tendency and disengage from it helps us be calmer, less stressed, and more productive. we need to train the mind to focus on and to quirt the mind in a peaceful state, they are helpful because they show us an alternative to the frenetic activity in the mind that we may not have been aware of before and give us outlets through which to access this more peaceful state.

tyrekying

Back to top Go down

Post by lawrence wang Mon Sep 26, 2016 4:17 am

lawrence wang wrote:I agree to the comment of "synchronizing mind and body" as it is a symbol of self-engagement.

Adding more comments after several class, in order to prepare for creation, we need sort out our mind in advance, clearing unrelated messages and target at linking dots via past experience, other's expertise and social networking. Monkey brain sorting serves as an important premise to start the creative process.

lawrence wang

Back to top Go down

Post by baoheng2018 Mon Sep 26, 2016 5:16 am

Normally I would capture and write it down immediately. It's my understanding or practice about synchronizing mind and body. But it's true that some times body goes faster than mind. Body is Keeping busy very day ,every hour ,every minitute but for nothing.

baoheng2018

Back to top Go down

Post by Jerry SONG Mon Sep 26, 2016 5:29 am

We should know exactly what is Monkey Mind and prevent ourselves to be like this. And if we are aware of this, we will make good evaluation when we gather new ideas from different people. This method could be useful when we practice it in every daily life.

Jerry SONG

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucy.Liu Mon Sep 26, 2016 7:04 am

Anxiety is a mental state of mind which everyone will experience, excessive anxiety can seriously affect quality of life. we need to try my best to manage the anxiety to reduce to minimum. These things are not worth the anxiety. we had better doing something one by one. if something can't be completed, we accept the bad result. try to relax, let your heart calm.

Lucy.Liu

Back to top Go down

Post by huangsiyuan104 Mon Sep 26, 2016 11:53 am

Too rush of our life it is nowdays. Meditation, creative thinking or even focus on one thing is very difficult. We enjoy the fast food, fast movie, fast games, fast relationship. We even have no concious to do the routine thing. When with no interupt and I myself live a space alone. I feel that when i think about myself, my life, my questions, it will be despressed and frustrated. Monkey mind is enought for our daily life, we must get rid of it. We have to focus on our work to make outcomes. I agree with the solutions that mentioned in articles. I believe that if we can carefully work with the monkey mind, it may help us to create some new thoughts. When we occasionally get innovative ideas, it maybe looks like rediculis or not so relevant. To connect things together, that thought will benifit me a lot.

huangsiyuan104

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3